11/19/12

Pod Club: Careful What You Wish For

I'm feeling a little bit of pressure this week because I did the picking for pod club this week and I picked a podcast from a show I've never listened to before. However it sounds really interesting and seems to be somewhat appropriate for the week of Thanksgiving. It comes to us from the show:
A show dedicated to those who got everything they ever wanted, and the horrible price they paid...

Pod Club is a long-distance meeting of the minds through blogs and the internet. You don't have to have a blog to play along, we'd love for you to listen with us even if you don't want to write about it afterwards. If you want to see what we (Rachael, Leah, and I) thought about a podcast check back on Fridays - the designated day to share thoughts, reactions, and feelings. 

No comments: