Anyhow, even with the wine drinking and the Jeopardy! on t.v. I got bored waiting for the soup to be done so I could blend it into perfection so i took some pictures of me looking hungry by the food. You're lucky I am only posting one of those pictures because they did not get better with the more I took.
I added sour cream to my soup (because that's what the recipe told me to do). Casey ate his as is because he thinks sour cream is gross (I know, What?!? is he crazy? Possibly.) Anyhow, the soup turned out so amazing and we have a ton of leftovers, we even had enough to put some in the freezer for another rainy day. I can sort of see why people enjoy cooking, but I still much prefer to just do the eating!
- My feet - not only do they allow me to dance and wear fun shoes they also have really cute toes.
- My butt - it's sort of on the biggish side, and I love it, in fact when it starts to look like it's getting smaller I get my butt back into the gym for squats
- My eyes - I love the color they are, and the shape
- My legs - those things are strong, and relatively short on cellulite, plus they look really great in skirts
- My hands - they are kind of tiny and I like that about them, plus they are really good at giving massages
One day older than yesterday
a little smarter, not much wiser.
The weight of tomorrow
causing me to tremble.
Remember the day
spent drinking tangerines
over the rainbow, under the moon.
Watching movies, holding tight
to euphemisms created
in the silver light.
to moving forward,
of the way
of the elephants
that would smash
before I can remember.