11/22/12

...

I feel like I put pressure on myself to feel/behave in certain ways on the holidays. Today, Thanksgiving, being one of those days. In real life I am feeling sad, but I'm supposed to feel thankful right? So, that's what I'm trying to do, but it's difficult. I am thankful for:
The best friend in the universe, who sends me surprises just because

the girls on this dance team who work hard and push each other and me

these kitties who make me laugh and cuddle me out of the blue

and these beautiful, life-long friends who feel like family.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

it's okay to be sad. i think more people are sad on holidays than happy to be honest. is that pessimistic or what? the good news is it makes the other times of the year feel less sad...

i fully believe in family you choose!

p.s.
i choose you