10/14/12

Special Double Issue

Dear Diary, 
Today is January 3, 1991. Today I went to Sunshine Generation a singing and dancing group. And some girls in a group higher were acting like totall renobs! When they had to learn a move they'd just stand there laughing. They think a Finale song is stupid beause it has cartoon songs in it! I think they're the stupid ones! They aren't that much older than me anyway! I'm so MAD! They get so stuck up because they get to do Voge! I'm so shure! 
My family was nice to me today I'm glad. 
Bye!                                                   See ya
                                                            Jill

Dear Diary, 
January 4, 1991 and everythings going great. I hope that my sister would get home from babysitting though shes been gon since 6:30 now it's 10:00! My younger sister is staying the night at a friends. I couldn't have any one over though! I don't think that was fair. It was very boring here tonight because all I did was wathce T.V. all night. I hope she comes home soon!
My friends are so nice at school and they're trying to get me together with Jermey Moore the guy I like. Talk Later
see ya
Bye
Jill

I think these two entries can stand on their own without much commentary from me - other than...seriously Dickman!? What was going on with some of your spelling back then?

2 comments:

Brad and Holly said...

Hahahaha. Love it! I especially love that you ended the first ending by pointing out that your family was nice to you that day. So funny!

Brad and Holly said...

*first entry... not first ending...