2/26/12

Rock-a-bye


Sometimes I start crying for no reason and then suddenly I go from crying over something silly (like Oprah's speech at the Oscars, which is what set me off tonight) to all the things I keep built up under the surface. It's difficult for me to stop crying once I start so it's just better if I don't start in the first place but often the tears sneak up on me from out of no where. I'll be minding my own business and then BLAM! tears streaming down my face.
People tell me I'm strong, and I guess I have to say that I agree, I am. But not because I want to be, I wish I didn't have to be. I try every day to be a little stronger, a little happier, a little less broken. Some days are better than others and some days are just plain mean but I still hope for the future, a future where the good and wonderful days far out number the mean ones.

No comments: