9/7/09

Since I've spent all of my life up until this point without a computer of my own there have been quite a few things that I've been busy doing online the past couple of days. Some of the things are pretty reasonable, like cleaning out the inboxes of my email accounts (yes multiple) and I have found a TON of emails that I really should have responded to. I bet there are a lot of people out there who are a little ticked off that I never wrote them back. Whoops.

Other things are not so important, like checking all the blog sites that I have found over the years and enjoy. I have also played some games that suck in way too much of my time.

I'm hoping that after a few days the thrill of having the internet right at my fingertips whenever I want it will die down so I can go back to the real world where people talk and interact with me.

No comments: