10/5/11

867-5309

The phone I have sometimes likes to call people all by itself. Most of the time I catch the calls within the first few seconds but every once in a while I don't and then when I look at my phone later I get that "oh crap I've called someone I never want to talk to again, and they probably think I meant to call them" feeling. I hate that feeling so I finally took the time to go through my contacts and erase everyone in there that I would be embarrassed to call accidentally. There were A LOT of left over numbers in there from work/school/dance that I'd just been too lazy to go through and clean out. It made me wonder about how many random phones my number is still in, how many people out there that I never talk to anymore are walking around with a way to contact me? It's weird to think about.

No comments: