8/25/11

L-O-V-E

I wonder what I'd write if I wrote here every day? Maybe some good things, undoubtedly some pointless things. Anyway I'm going to try it. I'll commit to a month for now and see how that goes.

Today I'm going to talk about my two brothers who will both be getting married in the next year. My brother Paul proposed to his girlfriend (now fiance) before we went on vacation. He didn't say anything to us the entire time because they agreed they wanted to tell us together and she wasn't able to come with him. He's been with Cassie for a couple years now (maybe more, I'm bad at keeping track) and I really like her. Since announcing their engagement they've both been around more so I've gotten to know her even more, she'll be a good addition. They are getting married 3/3/12.
Ken has been with his girlfriend Emily for almost a couple years as well. They are not engaged but apparently they already have a wedding date set for May. So maybe they're pre-engaged? I don't know all I know is that she was able to come to Priest Lake with us this year and I'm so glad she was because that girl is cute and super sweet. It is weird to see little Ken with a girlfriend, holding her hand, kissing her, walking with his arm around her...weird.

So, I love when people are happy, especially people I love. But as the big sister it's becoming a little more difficult to muster up all the excitement they deserve because I'm a little bit jealous. There, I said it. It's not pretty and I'm not proud of it but it's there. I don't want them to not get married or stop being happy with their person, but...couldn't I have found mine first? And now I'm going to go pout in the corner with my blanket.

No comments: