- tapping his fingers loudly on the desk. over, and over, and over, and over, and over
- making loud gasping sounds for no reason at random times during the lecture
- talking loudly at his neighbor...the neighbor keeps looking straight ahead...mr. annoying just kept on talking at him
- supplying his opinion (which I think is apparent at this point everyone would be better without) ALL the time...at one point my professor even said "what does that have to do with anything?" yet, even that didn't defer him from speaking up.
- sprawling out across a few chairs, throwing his lanky leg up on top of the desk to his left
I realized I am often easily annoyed. Still, I dare anyone to come to that class with me and NOT want to punch him in the face repeatedly while screaming at him to just "shut up already!!!"