4/8/10

Excuse me for a minute

There are some really annoying people in this world. Sometimes I might be one of them, but most of the time I'm just judging them. Never in my life have I judged someone more annoying than the guy in my new night class. In a prime example of his annoyingness, tonight he plugged his laptop into an outlet on the ceiling that is there for the overhead monitor. Which means his cord was hanging down into the isle creating an awesome opportunity for tripping. This is a night class which meets once a week, meaning I get to deal with his antics for hours on end which just about pushes me to the limits. However, since I can see my professor (who is awesome and kickass - I kinda wanna be her) getting annoyed along with most of the other people in my class it helps me feel a little better. Some of the other things he does to make me want to scream include, but are not limited to:
  • tapping his fingers loudly on the desk. over, and over, and over, and over, and over
  • making loud gasping sounds for no reason at random times during the lecture
  • talking loudly at his neighbor...the neighbor keeps looking straight ahead...mr. annoying just kept on talking at him
  • supplying his opinion (which I think is apparent at this point everyone would be better without) ALL the time...at one point my professor even said "what does that have to do with anything?" yet, even that didn't defer him from speaking up.
  • sprawling out across a few chairs, throwing his lanky leg up on top of the desk to his left
I realized I am often easily annoyed. Still, I dare anyone to come to that class with me and NOT want to punch him in the face repeatedly while screaming at him to just "shut up already!!!"

1 comment:

EvieG said...

Oh my god! I am punching MYSELF in the face! That guy sucks!