2/13/10

I can see clearly now, the rain has gone...

After my bout of doom and gloom I got to go home and watch my younger brother Ken come home from his mission. I always enjoy time with my family, but this was especially special. And to celebrate we went straight from the airport to my mom and dad's and stuffed our faces with food until we had to go lay down.

I also got to go to ballet/jazz class with my niece Abby. She's six, and right before class she got scared so I went in and did the warm up with her. After that she did great all on her own, she's such a cute little dancer!





The most random and fun thing that we did as a family though was play hide and go seek in my parents house. I'm not really sure how it got started, one second we were all sitting around talking about what game we were going to play, and then the next second all the lights were being turned off and everyone was scrambling to find a place to hide. I highly recommend incorporating this into your next family function.

Then, I think my body decided I'd had enough fun so I got sick. I slipped into a void of not moving. Today I have rejoined the world of the living and functioning, so far it's been a success...meaning I've stayed upright and awake but I'm about to head up to hip hop practice so that could change soon.

No comments: