1/31/09

One for the Record Books

I did something today that I never really thought I would have to do...break up with someone via text message.

I tried to call to talk about it but since my phone calls were ignored I didn't really see any other way around it. Plus Stephanie gave me permission to text dump so, I did. 

Luckily we hadn't really been dating all that long, so maybe a longer more drawn out sort of break up was not necessary. But since this had been the first guy I'd dated in nearly four years it did seem a little unusual to not do it face to face. Oh well...

2 comments:

Kareen Bailey said...

A little sad but, very funny! Some of your stories are almost unbelievable in how strange men are! :)

Gina Dickman said...

aww girl why?! this guy must had been bad for a text break up!! =]