5/30/08

I write two places, here and myspace. On myspace I write about pretty much anything except boys because they might read it. However not many people know I write here so I'm going to write about them and how they make me feel sometimes.
Today I am feeling very frustrated. It seems that lately I have had a lot of male attention, from all over. This is not always the case, sometimes I can go months without any at all. Anyhow, the attention, it's been good one of the boys I even like and he lives right here in Portland. Things were going good I thought, even though I like him, and I also like to joke about him being my new bf (but come on I do that with everyone) things seemed to be moving at a good pace. We saw each other once maybe twice a week and it was always a good time. Seriously I wasn't looking to make him my boyfriend any time soon, there are other guys who are holding my interest right now. However, today he told me he's not in a place to have a relationship....which even though it's not the end of the world tells me to stop before I allow myself to be put in a place that would cause me even more disappointment. So, yesterday I had this guy that I was excited about, this cute boy who gave me butterflies when I saw him, and now, now I'm just left with an overall sense of disappointment and bitterness.
When will someone actually want to be my boyfriend? I like being single, really, I do. I wouldn't describe myself as desperate, but it would be nice after all this time....

3 comments:

Kareen Bailey said...

I'm sorry! Butterflies are good - bitter disappointment is not.

Gina Dickman said...

i dont really know where to comment back at...but yes..i remember..and mine were just like yours!! haha. i even made a list two guys and compared them with a scale from 1 to 10 on things like looks, personality..and other crap. good times!!

Gina Dickman said...

I have a good (well its actually bad..) guy story too...you should call me and we can get it out.