10/28/10

I am sick and tired

of being sick and tired. I am finishing up my 12th day of being sick, and I think I am finally starting to feel better. I am sure I would be feeling much better if I could sleep through the night, but I've had a really bad sore throat for 7 days now (it's not strep) which means I do not sleep through the night. I love sleep, but my recent sleep habits would not prove this fact, in fact they might suggest I actually hate sleeping and think it's a waste of time. But nope, that's how I feel about peeing.

Here's a weird thing I experienced while being sick. I went to the Student Health Center a couple of times and each time I was there someone sat RIGHT NEXT TO ME even though the rest of the lobby was empty. What? Why would someone do that? I mean, I know that not only sick people go in there, but I definitely look sick. A little better than death, but not much. So why, oh why would someone choose to sit next to me if there is an abundance of other seating options? I get annoyed when people sit right next to me on a regular day, but when I'm sick? I wanted to just be left alone. I should've breathed my nasty breath on them.

One thing I wish I could've had while sick was the eggnog my mom used to make me whenever I was sick.

No comments: